Battery Type: LiFePO4
Battery Voltage: 12.8V
Battery Capacity: 70Ah
● Light, powerful, and offering a very long viewing time, this Lithium-ion battery is particularly suitable for cyclic use, when batteries are frequently charged and discharged.
● Built-in BMS. 100% of the capacity is available for your needs, without voltage drop!
● Lithium batteries (Lithium Iron Phosphate) offer many advantages over lead batteries.
● They have a much faster-charging capacity, which allows you to use even the smallest amount of sunlight without being limited by the internal resistance of the battery.
● With lithium, you will charge with the maximum of what the controller can give.
● Unbeatable also when discharging, they easily withstand very fast discharges.
● Comparing the price per ampere-hour available (with lithium you have a very high depth of discharge) we can see that the price per Ah available is just a little bit more expensive than lead batteries.
● High number of charge/discharge cycles :
● Service life at 80% depth of discharge (DoD) ≥ 3000
● Service life at 50% depth of discharge (DoD) LiFePO4 battery ≥4500
|Cell internal resistance||about 6mΩ or 7mΩ|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.6±0.1V|
|Over Discharge Voltage||10.8V|
|Max.discharge current||10A(Convert to 2A output)|
|50% DOD||5000 times|
|80% DOD Cycle times||3000 times|
|Working Temp. Range/℃||-20℃～+65℃|
|Storage Humidity||less than or equal to 75%RH|
|Case Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Case waterproof grade||PI65|